Crafty People I love!
  • Dress a Day
  • HELLOmynameisHeather
  • Knitting Psychos
  • Little Birds
  • Molly Chicken
  • My house is cuter than yours
  • Not Martha
  • My Shop
  • Hollow Legs Designs
  • Shops
  • Blue Gardenia
  • Etsy
  • Fashion Fabric
  • Patterns from the Past
  • Repo Depot Fabrics
  • Uncommon Goods
  • Vogue Fabrics
  • Vogue Patterns
  • Wishing Fish
  • Current Projects
  • Quilted Apron
  • Finished Projects
  • SpiderMan Apron
  • Green Headband
  • Pink Headband
  • Gabby's Pillow
  • What's Next
  • Shirt
  • Skirt
  • Pictures of the fabrics coming soon!
    Don't Steal
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
    Wednesday, September 13, 2006
    Every thing but my
    Apron. I swear I'm a moron. But since that is all I forgot to take pictures of I consider this a winner. Below are pictures of the first thing I ever sewed, Gabby's pillow that is very dirty and well loved, and Gabby's first sewing project, Tiny Tim (I have no idea).

    gabbybunny6
    gabbybunnydetail
    gabbybunny2
    Ok what you can't see is the bunny's eyes are purple and green. Also, in that last picture, she's not sleeping. It took a good 10 min to get a picture of her "sleeping" with out her laughing, smiling or opening her eyes.
    pillow
    Front
    pillowback
    Back
    pillowdetail
    Detail.
    So that's it for now. Tonight I will try to get pictures of my Apron. Try being the key word, I'm puppy sitting Mustard and Ketchup for Aunt Debbie and Uncle Matt while they go on a cruise.
    posted by Tc @ 10:54 AM  
    1 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Flickr
      www.flickr.com
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER