Crafty People I love!
  • Dress a Day
  • HELLOmynameisHeather
  • Knitting Psychos
  • Little Birds
  • Molly Chicken
  • My house is cuter than yours
  • Not Martha
  • My Shop
  • Hollow Legs Designs
  • Shops
  • Blue Gardenia
  • Etsy
  • Fashion Fabric
  • Patterns from the Past
  • Repo Depot Fabrics
  • Uncommon Goods
  • Vogue Fabrics
  • Vogue Patterns
  • Wishing Fish
  • Current Projects
  • Quilted Apron
  • Finished Projects
  • SpiderMan Apron
  • Green Headband
  • Pink Headband
  • Gabby's Pillow
  • What's Next
  • Shirt
  • Skirt
  • Pictures of the fabrics coming soon!
    Don't Steal
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
    Monday, September 11, 2006
    SpiderMan Apron
    *update!! Look ^ Titles!!! THANK YOU MANDA!!!*


    Ok this stupid thing isn't allowing me to put a title on my posts! So I'm working out the bugs and updating the sidebars as well. But in the mean time I offer you the latest completed sewing project.

    Designed by Gabby
    Cut by Mom
    Sewed by Me
    Photo's are not the best quality due to being from picture phone.

    apron5
    apron9
    apron6 I love this photo!
    apron4
    Cooking Helping Grandma cook
    The dress is on hold, but I'm currently working on my quilted apron. What a pain in the ass. I don't like quilting, it's too tedious. I'll get pictures of that soon!
    OH!! I almost forgot!! Gabby made her own bunny yesterday!! I'll deffinately get pictures! She sewed him all by her self!! And she wants to make a purse next!! I'm so proud of her!!
    posted by Tc @ 7:22 AM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Manda said…

      Cuuuuuuute.

       
    • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Dina said…

      I love that apron and I am so happy Gabby is taking interest in sewing. What a wonderful life lesson for her! Give her hugs from me and tell her I am proud of her!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Flickr
      www.flickr.com
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER